Free Delivery on orders over £50* UK Mainland Only)
April 28, 2020
The Calm Collection by Le Creuset—a new range curated with tranquillity in mind. With its soft and serene palette of new colours Meringue, Mist Grey, Sea Salt and Shell Pink, The Calm Collection’s harmonious hues will transform the kitchen into a tranquil oasis. The range includes various stoneware favourites in gift-ready packaging.
Chai Tea, 3 teabags or 3 tablespoons made with 100ml boiling water
400ml whipping cream
2 x 385g cans condensed milk
50g roasted salted peanuts, chopped
1. Steep the tea leaves in 100ml hot water to make a strong brew. Drain 2/3 of the leaves and keep the remaining in with the brewed tea for additional flavouring.
2. To make the no-churn ice cream, whip the cream to stiff peaks. Add the condensed milk and fold to combine before stirring in the cold brewed tea evenly. Freeze overnight. Scoop out with a warm ice cream scoop.
3. Serve with a sprinkle of roasted salted peanuts and finish with a few edible flowers.
120g butter, melted 200g digestive biscuits, finely crushed
340g cream cheese 150ml double cream 50g caster sugar
1 lemon, juice and zest and 8 teaspoons lemon curd
1 lime, juice and zest, and 8 teaspoons lime curd
1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 8 teaspoons dulce leche /toffee sauce
50g pistachios, shelled, roasted and chopped
25g toasted coconut or 25g dark chocolate, grated
1. Combine the digestive biscuits and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the 8 mini bowls or ramekins and press down. Place in the fridge to set.
2. Once set make the filling by whisking together the cream cheese, double cream and sugar.
3. Add the flavour ingredients of your choice by stirring through gently.
4. Spread the filling carefully over the bases and decorate the tops with the chosen toppings. Leave to chill for at least 1 hour.
Show us your creations, tag us @abraxascookshop on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 15, 2023
August 26, 2022
July 21, 2022