Please ensure that you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions before proceeding with your order.
All prices displayed are in British Pounds (sterling) and are inclusive of 20% VAT.
Products will be purchased by completing the online order process and the submission of credit/debit card details via a secure server. Orders will be confirmed via a confirmation email sent to the address used at the time of ordering. It will not include any card numbers or details. Receipt of this confirmation email confirms that your order has been received and acknowledged.
Payments may be made using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta and Solo Credit/Debit cards.
1. The promoter is: Abraxas Cookshop LLP (Company Registration No:- OC302708)
2. Employees of Abraxas or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.abraxascookshop.com/competition
5. Closing date for entry will be Midnight on 19/04/2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by email/telephone /or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
Top Floor, Barn Arcade
Heart Of The Shires Shopping Village
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be discounted.
We will make every effort to ensure that the products featured on our website are in stock so that orders can be processed and dispatched quickly and efficiently. We will contact you at the earliest opportunity should an item be out of stock or unavailable. The three options once we have contacted you are:-
- cancel your order
- choose an alternative product in stock
- maintain your original order and we will dispatch as soon as stock is once again available
Delivery charges will be displayed prior to completion of your order.
Returns & Faulty Goods
Please call us within 14 days of delivery should you wish to return an item. For further details, please see our Returns & Faulty Goods Policy.
Please see Returns & Faulty Goods Policy
There may be products on our website that cannot be sold to persons under the age of 18 in accordance with the 1996 Offensive Weapons Act, section 6.
Company Registration No:- OC302708
VAT Number: GB688122121
Abraxas Cookshop LLP
RETURNS & FAULTY GOODS POLICY
Goods that are received damaged or faulty must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
We will arrange for a courier to collect the faulty goods and return to us for inspection.
If we agree that the goods are faulty we will offer you the choice of a full refund or a replacement item.
If they are found not to be faulty, we will issue a refund less our carriage costs incurred by collecting the item from you.
If unsuitable goods are returned for a credit then the cost is to be incurred by the customer. If unsuitable goods are returned for a credit and re-despatch then the cost is incurred by the customer.
Items that are not faulty but unsuitable may be returned for a refund or a replacement within 14 days of receipt, provided that:
- the goods have not been used
- the goods are undamaged
- the goods are retained in the original packaging which is in perfect condition
- the goods are in a saleable condition
Before returning goods by mail or courier, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Most manufacturers offer a warranty period. If a product fails due to faulty materials or workmanship please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Electric and Electronic equipment that was made after 13 August 2005 should display a crossed-out wheelie bin symbol on the packaging in order that they are disposed of and recycled separately from normal household waste. WEEE legislation aims to make manufacturers pay for the collection, treatment and disposal of waste electrical equipment. Recycling reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill sites.
We are therefore obliged under this legislation to offer our customers free take back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new electrical or electronic product from us. Customers are obliged to return their like-for-like WEEE electric or electronic product to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
It is very important to us that you are satisfied with our goods and service. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any issues relating to goods and service you wish to discuss.
Using only reputable couriers, we aim to despatch your goods within 24 – 48 hours after receiving your order.
Standard delivery to any UK mainland address is £4.95 for all items.
Working days are Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if your delivery is urgent on 01327 341740 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm.
We also have options for Saturday or timed deliveries. Please do not hesitate to contact us if your delivery is urgent on 01327 341740 or email@example.com Monday to Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm.
Calling by? Collect in store free of charge after 2.00pm please call 01327 341740 in advance so we can prepare your order.
We currently only ship to UK mainland and Northern Ireland For any other areas, please contact us for a delivery cost before purchasing.
We will endeavour to contact you as quickly as possible if a product is out of stock or unavailable. Having contacted you there are three options available:
- cancel your order
- choose an alternative product that we have in stock
- maintain your original order and we will despatch it as soon as it comes back into stock
Shipping of certain specialist items may take slightly longer. We will contact you and await instruction in this instance.
You are very welcome to contact us to get a confirmed delivery date before placing you order and we will do our very best to help you.
Abraxas Cookshop is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Abraxas Cookshop may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 05/12/2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.